Fleece Artist National Parks (Merino Slim)
In honour of Canada’s 150th birthday, Fleece Artist has curated a collection in their Merino Slim yarn base, highlighting 13 of Canada’s National Parks, one for each province and territory. We have purchased a few individual colourways, so that you can order more of a single celebration colourway.
Ball Weight: 113 g / 4 oz
Ball Length: 400 m / 437 yds
Knitting Gauge: 26 sts = 10cm / 4"
Needle Size: 3.0mm (US 2)
Yarn Fiber: 100% superwash Merino Wool in a single ply
Care Instructions: Machine washable, gentle cycle, cold water, do not tumble dry.
- Alberta – Banff – Turquoise waters of Moraine Lake, rocky mountains and alpine forests
- British Colombia – Gwaii Haanas – Moss draped cedar, mists and memories of totems past
- Manitoba –Riding Mountain – Roaming bison and black bears
- New Brunswick – Fundy – Flowerpot cliffs, sandstone and roaring tides
- Newfoundland and Labrador – Gros Morne – Majestic fjords, tabletop mountains, craggy forests
- Nova Scotia – Sable Island – Ponies, lonely beaches and shipwrecks
- Ontario – Thousand Islands – Islands of granite with pine and autumn foliage reflected in lake water
- Prince Edward Island – Greenwich Dunes – Parabolic dunes, marram grass, horizon sea
- Quebec – Forillon – Grey Cliffs of Mont-Saint-Alban and meadows of fireweed
- Saskatchewan – Grasslands – Summer fields under blue prairie sky
- Northwest Territories – Aulavik – Bright contrast Sea coast of the Arctic Ocean
- Nunavut – Sirmilik – Shimmering glaciers and ice fields
- Yukon – Kluane – Rippling curtains of Aurora Borealis